In a recent interview with BackstageAxxess.com, former KISS shred maestro Ace Frehley teased that his new book will include stories that didn’t make his last book No Regrets: A Rock ‘N’ Roll Memoir.
We here at JoeDaly.net, mobilizing our crack team of investigative reporters, have marshaled our considerable resources and far-reaching influence to uncover the stories that Ace was unable to include in his first book. Here is a sneak preview of what readers can expect in the next installment of his ongoing memoir:
1. The time Ace once stopped for lunch in Akron and ordered a burger and it was absolutely fucking huge.
3. One Sunday in 2009 (although it could have been 2004-2012; he’s not sure), Ace woke up just before eleven a.m. and caught the last twenty minutes of the Shawshank Redemption on TNT. He was totally bummed until at eleven, the movie began again. It was a Shawshank marathon!
4. Once he was at this record label party and he got sooooooo drunk!
5. The story about the time he ran out of white makeup and had to use Gene’s and when he returned the makeup tin to Gene, Gene said, “Just keep it.”
6. Sometime in the 80s, a girl asked Ace to sign her boob; and he did!
8. Ace once saw Wilt Chamberlain in an airport. At least he’s pretty sure it was Wilt—it was a really tall black guy in a leather coat.
9. For a brief period in the early-90s, he kept getting calls for Dino’s Pizza because his number ended in 3838 and their number was 8383. How crazy is that?
10. Ace reveals that contrary to popular belief, his favorite color is not silver, but sort of a bluish green.